Dear ESS-list,

     Installing emacs to do literate programming, I have just discovered that noweb-mode doesn't exist anymore. It has been replaced by polymode if I well understood. So, I install from MELPA : ess, polymode, poly-R, poly-markdown, poly-noweb and I placed in my .emacs.el the following lines:

(require 'poly-R)
(require 'poly-markdown)
(require 'poly-noweb)

(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.[rR]nw" . poly-noweb+r-mode))
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.[rR]md" . poly-markdown+r-mode))
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.md$" . poly-markdown-mode))

;; Load ESS
(load "ess-autoloads")

It seems to work but I don't find anymore some usefull ess-noweb shortcuts. For example, I liked M-n g (binded to ess-noweb-goto-chunk)  which showed me all the chunks names in a ring buffer at the bottom of the frame (very convenient to move in large file). Also, with the old ess versions it was possible to put all the line of the begining of every chunk (<< >>=) in yellow (for example) and all the line of the end of the chunk (@) in blue thanks to the ess-noweb-font-lock-mode.el file which was very convenient.

Here are my questions:

1. Could you tell me if I didn't forget to install some emacs packages to use polymode with noweb mode ?

2. If the two features described above really disappeared with yhe new new version of ess with polymode, could you please give me some pointers to try to get these two features in emacs ?

Thank you for your advice

Best regards

Laurent