Hi All

I hope you can help on this. I installed Ethereal 0.9.8 and got SNMP OID
Decode to work in Redhat 8.0 for my specific (special) MIB, and would like
to do the same for WIN NT.

I installed Ethereal 0.9.8 on a Win NT (SP6a), and copied my MIB (the one
working in Red Hat) into the c:\Program files\ethereal\snmp\mibs directory.
Made the Environment changes by adding the variable MIBS=ALL to system -
Environment. At this point it does not decode the MIBs as it does in Red
Hat. Looking through the mailing lists I do not see anything else to do,
other than what was already done. Could someone perhaps shed light on this?

Regards

Rick Engelbrecht