From: "Santos, Fabricio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Hrvoje Nezic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 2:19 PM
Subject: RE: [Ethereal-users] Capture packets within one computer?

Are you using the loop back interface on IP 127.0.0.1? And what system are
you using? Windows or Solaris? If it is the case then Ethereal will not
capture traffic on the loop back interface. This is an OS limitation.

Fabrício Santos
NetCache Technical Advisor
Network Appliance

Get answers now:           Technical Support Contacts:
http://now.netapp.com/     http://www.netapp.com/support/