-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of fleet ofships
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 1:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Ethereal-users] reading 802.11b data

I am able to open the .dump file I just can't read the data within it.
Ok,
what do I mean by data, The information whitin the data field of the
packed
Frame.(e.g., website searched, clear text password, aim conversation,
irc
chat txt, that kind of data).

I tried viewing my data by using this option but it didn't work. (option
in
link below)

http://www.ethereal.com/docs/user-guide/x2417.html

thanks