On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 2:38 AM, Seehofer, Markus wrote:

Sorry, but it's not possible for me to check in the sources in the cvs tree,
so i post the packet-igmp.c file and a diff to the current 0.9.13 file to
this list.
Hopefully someone can check in the file.

I checked in the relevant change (the change to check the second byte in the header, rather than the first byte, to distinguish between v1 and v2 host membership queries.

Note that

1) the 0.9.14 version, which was the current CVS version before I checked in your change, already had some of your changes;

2) if you can't get at the CVS tree via anonymous CVS, you can get a nightly snapshot of the CVS tree from

http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/nightly-builds/