Yes.  We have done it on both Windows and RedHat Linux 8.0.  I have the RedHat box
running right now, capturing on two Intel Pro 1000 (multimode fiber) NICs using "link
bonding".  I'm capturing on interface "bond0".  Works like a champ.

I might point out, though, that once the NICs are bonded together, you can't capture
on the individual interfaces any more (at least in Linux).  You have to capture on the
bonded virtual interface and filter out what you don't want.  When the NICs are not
bonded, I can capture on either ethX or ethY just fine.  Also works on the Intel gig
over copper interface as well (different server, RedHat 9.0).

--J