> I need an answer ASAP

The capturing stuff is done by winpcap, which is not maintained by the
Ethereal project. Please have a look at their web page and/or ask on the
mailing list for that stuff. I tried to look at their pages to find and
answer for you but it looks like that site can be used with JavaScript
enabled only and I don't have it enabled and don't care to do that either.

 Ciao
     Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>