Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:32:29 +0530
From: Parvinder Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MGCP traffic dump required.

Hi Mayer,

I need MGCP traffic dump if possible as I have to check
how the MGCP packets get dissected in the ethereal. I will
not pass the dump to other people if it is restricted.

I have to construct a session out of it by taking the
help from ethereal for decoding.

Hope you can help me by giving some mgcp traffic dump
in this regard if it doesn't violate any rules.

Looking forward to see your reply.

Thanks,
Parry

P.S. : The code of ethereal will surely be publicized
if modified, under the GPL.

(Software Engineer)
www.niksun.com

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know