From: Loïc Minier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 1:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ethereal-users] query MMS Ethereal...

Pandita Vikram-A17410 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Fri, Oct 10, 2003:

> Now my requirement is that i want to decode a binary MMS message
> (header+body)....
> How can i use Ethereal for that ?

   You mean a MMS stored in a file? I would send it over HTTP with the
 proper content-type, for example setup the HTTP server to serve ".mms"
 files as "application/vnd.wap.mms-message".

   If you capture such a stream, you should get something similar to
 <http://via.ecp.fr/~lool/ethereal/tcp-reassembly.bin>.

 [ If someone has a better way... ]

--
Loïc Minier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>