On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 01:55:40PM -0500, Robert Fultz - Lynn University wrote:
>    I've downloaded the latest version Of Ethereal
> (ethereal-gnome-0.9.7-2) for Linux-8.0, and half way through the install
> it asks me the: PSYCHE 8.0 CD?  HUH!  What CD?  Where do I get PSYCHE
> 8.0?

>From a company called Red Hat.  A Google search for

        "psyche 8.0"

and subsequent searches for

        psyche "red hat"

suggest that "psyche" was the code name for Red Hat 8.0 - see, for
example:

        http://freshrpms.net/redhat.html

If "Linux-8.0" really means "Red Hat Linux 8.0" (as opposed to, say,
Mandrake 8.0), I guess it's asking you for an RH 8.0 CD.  I have no idea
why it is asking you this (I don't run Red Hat), nor do I have any idea
what you should do when it asks you that, nor do I have any idea how to
find out why it's asking you that or what you should do - perhaps
somebody who *does* run Red Hat can help you.