Sure, but first some more detail,
is there a particular protocol you are interested in in particular?
SMB or RPC response times?

I often create advance graphs for service response times for both SMB and
RPC (nfs)
Since the graphs are drawn ove each other from the bottom (fifth) to top I
often produce
Advanced iostat for smb.time and rpc.time to plot response times.

Select tick interval==1s  pixelspertick==5 and specify the graphs as:
Graph1:  field==smb.time filter==smb.time  type==AVG (average) and
drawingstyle==LINE
Graph2:  field==smb.time filter==smb.time  type==MIN and drawingstyle==BAR
or IMPULSE
Graph3:  field==smb.time filter==smb.time  type==MAX and drawingstyle==BAR

The same config works fine for rpc.time as well.

For client workload/concurrency I usually plot it as
tick interval==0.010 pixelspertick==2 and a single graph
Graph1:  field==rpc.time filter==rpc.time type==LOAD  drawingstyle==IMPULSE

this produces beautiful graphs of how much concurrency the clients are
generating (see manpage for LOAD)
it shows very clearly how fast the client issues new i/o and how many i/os
the client issues concurrently, how many i/o/s in flight the client keeps at
a time.