i just installed 0.98 and went to try a capture.  the capture dialog does not see my
network interface.  it worked fine
under 0.97.

my pc is a tosh laptop running win2k.  i have an internal intel pro/100 ve nic.

what should i do to resolve this problem?

thanks.

regards

Neil Lehrer
manager
HHS/OIG/OAS
202 205-4339

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or