I am trying to capture "udp" packets across two PC running Windows 2000.
 I used:
windump -ne -s100 udp

These command line options starts capturing file. but, When I stopped it by pressing
CTRL + C ., It shows me number of packets around 1410. But when I looked at stdio
screen (Output Window)  , Which is DOS prompt on windows 2000, The number of packets
are around 8.

How does Windump shows Packet information in output window ( I  need same number of
packets in output windows as Windump reported by pressing CTRL +C) . I would like to
redirects this output to file. So, I can parse out the packets as I needed for my
application.
Any one can help me to resolve this?

Shahid