Currently I don't believe that RTT (SRT, or "Service Response Time) is reported by the HTTP dissector, nor by the large majority of protocol dissectors. It definitely wasn't supported in 0.9.9.

At some point I'd like to start walking back through some of the more "popular" dissectors (or better yet, all the ones where this info is meaningful) and adding this calculation as it can be an extremely useful statistic (as well as potentially misleading).

If you can isolate conversations and never have overlapping requests, the info you're looking for should be extremely easy to get. One of the folks spend more time extracting statistics like this would probably give you a better answer than I will, however =)

Ian