On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 08:37:34PM +0100, Martin Regner wrote:
> Microsoft have a very very limited documentation available here.
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwmt/html/MMSFirewall.asp
> Just a description of some parts of MMS packet,
>
> There seems also to be some kind of unofficial and limited MMS documentation
> available here:
> http://sdp.ppona.com/

Maybe the mplayer (www.mplayerhq.hu) sources contain something of value too, at least
it's
possible to pass mms://... urls on the mplayer command line.

 ciao
    Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
We are stuck with technology when what we really want ist just stuff that