Hi all:

I need help with defragmenting fragmented messages running atop of TCP.
The IP and TCP portions of the message do not get fragmented, thus choosing
"reassemble fragmented IP datagrams" from the IP options in the preferences
dialog does not help. The remaining data gets sent in subsequent message(s),
where again the IP and TCP portion does not indicate about fragmentation.
Is there something that I could do while dissecting to handle these situations
properly? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nik