I will give it a try.. On another note, Over the weekend, I changed back to
using orinoco
drivers and sniffing now works normally.

Although I'm not sure if sniffing is only limited to the channel which I am
on.

I only wanted to verify that it's not because there's some new advances in
wifi tech that stops sniffing.

Thanks.