Hello Newell,

I think only Florian can answer your question, but why don't you use the generic driver?

Greatings

Andreas

Am 28.04.2011 02:21, schrieb Newell Jensen:
I should have also added that it compiles and installs and I can even get the master running but no device is captured by the master:

Master0
  Phase: Waiting for device....

and yes I have made sure that I have the right device and MAC address within /etc/sysconfig/ethercat.

Hope to hear any suggestions... right now I am looking into possible e1000e issues if that rings any bells.

Thanks,