Hi All,

We want some information on following features which are mentioned in ETG spec
1500. :

 1.  Slave-To-Slave Communication
 2.   MailBox Resilient layer

Are these features implemented in the Linux EtherCAT stack available on
etherLab.org.

Can some one explain what does above 2 features means.

Where we can find detailed information about above 2 features mentioned in ETG
spec 1500.

Thanking you,

Regards,
Yogesh

________________________________
Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and
proprietary to iGATE Patni and its affiliates and is intended for use only by
the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify
the originator or mailad...@igatepatni.com. iGATE Patni does not enter into any
agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not
necessarily reflect the view of iGATE Patni. iGATE Patni is not responsible for
the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided,
through this email. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain
software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While iGATE
Patni has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot
accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software
viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an
attachment. To know more about iGATE Patni please visit www.igatepatni.com.