Hello,

I'm still doing tests but with all the examples the same thing happens to me, I tried with the example of 'user', 'mini' and 'rtai', and all appear to move modules OP mode or so 'random'.

Once I managed to run all 4 modules (EL4132, EL3102, EL1004, EL2004) at a time, but to stop the instance and then on and did not work, just put me in the first module OP way connected.

Anyone have any idea what could be the problem?

Thank you in advance

Quoting carlos_jime...@encopim.com:

Dear Richard, thanks for your answer.

I've tried with 'mini.c' example, I've changed the Beckhoff modules
from the example by my modules configuration.
I'm still having the same problem, although digital output works
properly, analog input/output modules are not in 'OP' mode.
At the output of 'dmesg' shows an error message that I don't understand.

root@rtai:~/etherlabmaster/examples/mini# ethercat slaves
0  0:0  OP     +  EK1101 EtherCAT-Koppler (2A E-Bus, ID-Switch)
1  0:1  INIT   +  EL2004 4K. Dig. Ausgang 24V, 0.5A
2  0:2  PREOP  +  EL4132 2Ch. Ana. Ausgang +/-10V, 16bit
3  0:3  PREOP  +  EL3102 2K. Ana. Eingang +/-10V, Diff.

root@rtai:~/etherlabmaster/examples/mini# dmesg
EtherCAT 0: Domain 0: 10 working counter changes - now 2/5.
ec_mini: Domain1: WC 2.
ec_mini: Domain1: State 1.
EtherCAT ERROR 0: No app_time received up to now, but master already active).
ec_mini: Domain1: WC 0.
ec_mini: Domain1: State 0.
ec_mini: Domain1: WC 2.
ec_mini: Domain1: State 1.
EtherCAT ERROR 0: No app_time received up to now, but master already active).
ec_mini: Domain1: WC 0.
ec_mini: Domain1: State 0.
ec_mini: Domain1: WC 2.
ec_mini: Domain1: State 1.
EtherCAT ERROR 0: No app_time received up to now, but master already active).
ec_mini: Domain1: WC 0.
ec_mini: Domain1: State 0.
ec_mini: Domain1: WC 2.
ec_mini: Domain1: State 1.
EtherCAT ERROR 0: No app_time received up to now, but master already active).
ec_mini: Domain1: WC 0.
ec_mini: Domain1: State 0.
ec_mini: Domain1: WC 2.
ec_mini: Domain1: State 1.
EtherCAT ERROR 0: No app_time received up to now, but master already active).
EtherCAT 0: Domain 0: 8 working counter changes - now 2/5.
ec_mini: Domain1: WC 0.
ec_mini: Domain1: State 0.
ec_mini: Domain1: WC 2.
ec_mini: Domain1: State 1.
EtherCAT ERROR 0: No app_time received up to now, but master already active).
ec_mini: Domain1: WC 0.
ec_mini: Domain1: State 0.
ec_mini: Domain1: WC 2.
ec_mini: Domain1: State 1.
EtherCAT ERROR 0: No app_time received up to now, but master already active).
ec_mini: Stopping...
ec_mini: Releasing master...
EtherCAT 0: Releasing master...
EtherCAT 0: Master thread exited.
EtherCAT 0: Starting EtherCAT-IDLE thread.
EtherCAT 0: Released.
ec_mini: Unloading.