sorry, you can also try
set_param(gcb,'debug','2')
and update the model. That should tell you a little more about the slave.

On the command line, try
ethercat config -p...

As far as I could see it on my side, I did not see anything wrong.

Am 11/11/2013 10:59 AM, schrieb Jasper Westpfahl:
Thank you Richard, I did not know about that parameter. The debug
information, however does not mention the block. It only gives me a few
warnings of unconnected in-/outputs of other blocks, no errors whatsoever.

I am using Etherlab 1.3-pre 14-Sep-2010

Best Regards,
Jasper

Richard Hacker <h...@igh.de> schrieb:

    Hello Jasper,

    click on the block to select it, then call
    set_param(gcb,'debug','1')
    from the matlab prompt and update your model. Check the debug
    information of the slave to see whether your configuration worked.

    What version of etherlab are you using?

    - Richard