Dear Muhammad,

Thank you very much for your response.

> I have read your post on etherlab mailing list, yes it is possible to work
> xenomai and ethercat.
> I have done communication between ethercat Igh master and xenomai.
> Could you please tell me what is your problem exactly?

Maybe I have not been too clear in my previous e-mail. What I want is to be
able to access the ethercat master from a Xenomai RTDM driver.

I can access the master from a Xenomai user task (in fact, two tasks, with the
code between ecrt_master_receive() and ecrt_master_send() being excluded with a
mutex), but have found no way to do it from a driver. What functions should I
use to gain access to the master? Can I later use ecrt_master_receive(),
EC_WRITE_U8() and so on to write to and read from the master?

Muhammad, can you please send the next responses to the mailing list, not just
privately? ["Reply to all" instead of "Reply"]

I apologize if your primary intention was a private e-mail.

Best regards,

Asier