Hello

We have a problem with configuring BK1120. We made EK1100 run without a problem.

We found out that they are using different protocols to communicate the modules (BK1120 K-Bus, and EK110 E-Bus). We searched for information on how to create the cstruct for BK1120 and how to map the connected I/0 modules but we couldnt find an answer that exactly answers our question.

Until now we ran "ethercat cstruct" and copy that into our code and it goes to run state, fine, but we need an example or explanation of how the connected modules match the entries in cstruct, where to read or write to the I/O.

Thanks

--
Oguz Dilmac
ARGE Bolumu