Dear all,
I got a set yaskawa servopack, it works well with Twincat.Now I am
struggling with etherlab master version 1.52.
First step, I tried ethercat command line, when i change the state from
PREOP->SAFEOP->OP, control word 0x6040 always shows 0, can not be changed.

I do some research from website, I found I got the same issue as follow
posts:
http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/2010/000941.html
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.etherlab.user/676/focus=683
http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/2012/001581.html

As I checked my firmware version is 3.01 is OK.
I also got reply from yaskawa, the suggested me to change the mapping as
follow:
Original:
 Inputs  mapped to -> FMMU0
Outputs mapped to -> FMMU1
 Change - Need to be mapped as:
 Outputs  mapped to -> FMMU0
Inputs mapped to -> FMMU1
I am a newbie in this field, anyone knows how to change this mapping?

What is more, as Henry Bausley mentioned in above post, his solution is
using two domains, input domain and output domain. How to implement it?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Best regards!
-chengxi