Good morning,

In the master documentation is reported, in DC section, that the reference clock is the one of the first slave that supports this functionality. This reference can be synchronized with the master clock.
My questions, based on the 'dc_user' example, are the following:
1 - calling cyclically the function 'ecrt_master_sync_reference_clock()' I have that the reference clock is the one of the master? Only for this case is useful to call the function 'ecrt_master_application_time()' or I have to call it every time I want to use the DC? 2 - the function 'ecrt_master_sync_slave_clocks()' is used for the synchronization of all the slave clocks for every reference clock? If I want to exploit the DC functionality I have always to call it cyclically? 3 - it makes sense to call 'ecrt_slave_config_dc()' even for slaves which do not support the DC functionality, like the EL2004?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Tommaso