Good morning,

I'am trying  to get a simulink model  working on my EtherCAT master. I have already the EtherCAT master on my Raspberry board and I'am able to write application on it and it works fine with the slave.

I would like to compile a simulink model on my master knowing that i didn't have matlab on it (I just copied the matlab folder : simulink, extern and rtw from windows to Linux ). I generated the  model code on windows and try to make it work on my linux environement : i modified the Makefile and get it compiled (after correcting lerrors) , so a script is generated but it didn't work. The error displayed is :

ioctl() version magic is differing: /dev/EtherCAT0: 30, libethercat: 28.

Could you give me any hints in order to solve this problem?

Thank you for your help.

Syrine Cherif