Dear Sir,

Could you help me on Etherlab?

I have some questions on Etherlab.

I have install Etherlab and try to use Simulink and link sample function
block, but it can not RUN, seems something wrong.

 描述: cid:image005.jpg@01D3D0B1.0B28D310

But the same diagram and it is working on another Simulink platform. (see
below)

Is there something wrong?

 描述: cid:image006.jpg@01D3D0B1.0B28D310

The second question is see the red mark on below photo, is it meaning under
EtherCAT protocol?

If yes, why I can not find any EtherCAT library function block on the list?
Such as motor drive. (I would like to do motor drive control)

Or I need to download EtherCAT library function block at some where?

描述: cid:image007.jpg@01D3D0B1.0B28D310

Best Regards,

Rex Lin