From: Mohsen Alizadeh Noghani <m.aliza...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 25 October 2018 20:28
To: etherlab-users@etherlab.org; Gavin Lambert <gavin.lamb...@tomra.com>;
graeme.f...@touchcut.com
Subject: Where, in the application cycle, should I call
ecrt_master_64bit_reference_clock_time/queue?

Hello everyone.
I would like to know where should I call
ecrt_master_64bit_reference_clock_time_queue()
and
ecrt_master_64bit_reference_clock_time()
1- with respect to each other (does it matter which one is called first?)
2- with respect the distributed clock function calls? i.e.
ecrt_master_application_time()
ecrt_master_sync_reference_clock()
ecrt_master_sync_slave_clocks()
3- with respect to