Hello everyone.
Following my previous email, I have tried reading the 32-bit time of the
reference clock by *ecrt_master_reference_clock_time* in various versions
of the library. Here are the results of calling this function in userspace
code:

   - 1.5.2 (*Failed to get reference clock time: Input/output error*)
   - stable-1.5 branch of SourceForge (*Failed to get reference clock time:
   Input/output error*)
   - default branch of SourceForge. (Returns -5: *Slave synchronization
   datagram was not received*)
   - default branch of SourceForge + gavinl's patchset (Returns -5: *Slave
   synchronization datagram was not received*).

- As expected, *ecrt_master_64_bit_reference_clock_time* (in the patched
version) also returns -5 (*Slave synchronization datagram was not received*
).
- By reading the register "0x92c" on the reference slave, I can verify that
the DC mechanism is working as it should.
So what is causing the error *Slave synchronization datagram was not
received*?
Best,
Mohsen