Hey,

I started patching the master code for a more resent Kernel (4.15).
You can see my changed in the attachment.

But I got stuck while patching the ec_tty.ko module.
module.c:241:13: error: 'struct timer_list' has no member named 'data'

has anybody a solution for this? Or is working on this as well?

Best Regards + a great weekend

Michael

Michael Graichen
Research & Development

WIPOTEC GmbH
Adam-Hoffmann-Str. 26
67657 Kaiserslautern
T +49.631.34146-0
F +49.631.34146-8640
https://www.wipotec.com

[https://www.wipotec.com/fileadmin/user_upload/Signatur/Wipotec_Group.gif]<https://www.wipotec.com/en/group/three-decades-of-innovation/>

   Follow us:
[https://www.wipotec-ocs.com/fileadmin/wipotec-ocs/signature/linked-in.png]
<https://linkedin.com/company/wipotec-group>
[https://www.wipotec-ocs.com/fileadmin/wipotec-ocs/signature/you-tube.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/c/WIPOTECOCS>
[https://www.wipotec-ocs.com/fileadmin/wipotec-ocs/signature/dreieck.png]

Legal information:

WIPOTEC GmbH
Management: T. D?ppre, U. Wagner, Dr. W. Schmitz, F. K?hler, J. K?hn
HRB 2317 Kaiserslautern

The information contained in this communication and in any attachments is
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of WIPOTEC
GmbH. If you have received this communication in error, please, notify the
sender by reply e-mail, and then delete it from your system.