Hi,

I stumbled upon a problem in etherlab_lib I can't find a solution to:
Using the Simulink block from "message" from etherlab_lib leads to an compiling
error:
"Error in S-function 'Message_Test/Message': S-Function 'message' does not
exist."
This happens on two different systems with different versions of Matlab, Linux
and gcc. The message.c -.tlc and -.mex64 files exist in my Matlab directory.
Since the path already exists in my matlab path, I assume that it should be
possible to find the S-Function and guessed there might be a problem with the
name.  I copied the message.c -.tls  and .mex64 files to my working directory
(still same error), renamed them to nachricht (=^message in german), compiled
them using "mex nachticht.c" and tried using them in my own S-Function Block in
Simulink. Now the S-Function seems to be found, but I encounter the following
compiling error:
SendMessage.c:201:48: error: too many arguments to function 'pdserv_event'
     SendMessage_DW.SFunction1_PWORK.EventPtr = pdserv_event(get_pdserv_ptr(),
                                                ^~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from SendMessage.h:28:0,
                 from SendMessage_capi.h:23,
                 from SendMessage.c:21:
/usr/local/include/pdserv.h:346:17: note: declared here
struct pdevent *pdserv_event(
                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~
This is as far as I get. Anybody encountered the similar problems, or has an
idea how to solve that?
(Note: I am no programmer, don't know C and am fairly new to Matlab/Simulink,
so don't assume I did everything correctly)

Greetings,
Amos

--
Amos Merkel, M.Sc.
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

ifas - Institut für fluidtechnische Antriebe und Systeme
RWTH Aachen University
Campus-Boulevard 30
52074 Aachen
Tel: +49 241 80-47737