Hi,

I am new to the ethersex project, but I am not new in programming (also
µC). I would like to set up a Control6 control rule set with a serial
status messaging.

Could not be so hard, I am pretty sure there are some functions for this
but I did not dig into the source code of the serial communication, yet.
Where can I find some examples or - even better - a docu related to
Control6 and serial communication?

Grx,
Christof
 Christof Bodner <christof.bod...@gmx.net>
   Linux - Life is too short for reboots
         - First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
           fight you(*). Then you win. -- Ghandi
email: mailto:christof.bod...@gmx.net
Tel.:  +43-650-7215383
ICQ:   22085157
GnuPG public key: 8A265334
Fingerprint CF71 08D2 18B8 A824 37A5  B80E 0888 37E1 8A26 5334