On 06/06/2013 09:54 PM, nasher wrote:
hi there,

i've found your email adres in via_i2c file of ethersex. i'm trying
to understand the code but cant get out yet,

First of all, i'm not involved in the development of ethersex for many
years. The best address for questions is the ethersex-devel mailinglist.
I will Cc: this Email to the list.

im sending an array of bytes via i2c but it looks like that i can
only receive a max of 2 bytes?

What is your concrete evaluation scenario? Is Ethersex the I2C master or the slave? What is the other site?

do you have any example code of sending an byte array via i2c to
ethersex and read the results?

In hardware/i2c/ is a lot if I2C related code. And of course it is possible to receive more than one byte via I2C. Perhaps there is no abstraction for it in ethersex, but the avr-libcs abstraction is not that hard to use.

chris