Hmm.  If someone has a T3, I have hardware I'd think I'd be willing
to lend for the purpose until such time as I move away from Oregon
(not in foreseeable future), provided I could also host some of my
own website projects on it.

I'm hazy on the specs because I haven't turned it on for a while,
but it's a non-Pentium 450 with... a bit low on memory and disk
space for now but I'm planning on adding some anyway.

Curt