Michael,

    I looked at the Enhydra web page - nice pages - well designed.
I do indeed think this may be in interest to a number of Oregon's
Linux users; so I'm forwarding your posting to the mailing lists
involved.

                                                Dave Mandel

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Michael Bartzel wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am writing to introduce you and the Portland Linux Community to our
> new Open Source product called Enhydra.
>
> Enhydra is an Open Source Java/XML Application Server.  Thus, you and
> your community can download it for free and use it to develop and deploy
> web based applications.
> Please see: http://www.enhydra.org
>
> Let me know your thoughts on Enhydra or if you have any questions.
>

> Mike
>

> Michael Bartzel
> Lutris Technologies
> 831-460-7432
> http://www.lutris.com
> http://www.enhydra.org

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group
                                          1440 NE 59th
                                          Portland, Oregon 97213

  David Mandel - Linux Evangelist                Avalon Technology Group
  VP - Training & Software Development               0607 SW Idaho St.
  (503) 246-3630 Voice                            Portland, Oregon 97201
  (503) 246-3124 Fax                          http://www.avalongroup.net
       Linux&Dual Boot Systems * Linux Networking * Linux Training