that the rest of you might just like to see it!
I have already taken the liberty of contacting them in to see about getting a
whole load of these happy little puppies shipped here for us!

Subject: Linuxcare BBC
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 23:00:10 -0800
From: Matthew Cunningham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the Bootable Business Card.  We are happy
to announce that the latest version, v 1.2 has arrived!

Currently we are limiting distribution of the BBC to Linux User Groups.
Please have the leader of your local LUG contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for more information.

Sorry for the delay - we are trying to avoid getting into the
distribution business.  I hope you understand.

Warm regards,

Matthew

--
Matthew S. Cunningham, Linux Community Relations, Linuxcare, Inc.
415.354.4238 tel, 415.701.0792 fax

"Love is like a snowmobile speeding across the frozen tundra. Suddenly, it
flips, pinning you to the ground. At night the ice weasels come."-Matt Groening

Magnus The Evil Troll
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone : 1-800-POD-BABY
Web: http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Marina/3780