Title: myplay Free Music Tracks & News

nerd's Locker   Account Info Mar. 6, 2000

Free Music Tracks and News for nerd
Below you'll find some cool, free tunes for your Locker, courtesy of myplay.

In addition to the free tracks available through myplay, you can get MP3s from our partner sites and put them right into your Locker. Just visit RollingStone.com, DownbeatJazz.com, Boston.com, EMusic.com or Tunes.com, find the tracks you want, then click on the button. Verify your e-mail address and password, and your tracks will be in your Locker.

To instantly add the following tracks to your Locker, just click on one of the buttons below, and login to myplay. No problem.

for cable, DSL, ISDN, and T1 customers or for dialup modem customers.
Randy Newman (Bad Love) "I'm Dead (But I Don't Know It)"

Long Beach Dub All Stars (Right Back) "Trailer Ras"

Adult Rodeo (The Kissyface) "If Skirts Don't Grow"

   From the writer of "Short People" and "I Love L.A." comes a typical humorous and engaging piece about "a blinding kind of self-love" that can afflict musicians as they age. Newman has also written for various films, including "Toy Story," "Maverick," and "Avalon".

   Call the Long Beach Dub All Stars the sons of Sublime for short. Here are Eric Wilson, Bud Gaugh, Marshall Goddman, and Jack Maness, all Sublime alumni. Lead vocalist Ras 1 was with Jah Children when he ran into Eric and company and hooked up, musically, late 1996. Together, they smoke.

   No, they're not some kind of western porn outfit. Adult Rodeo is a southern trio who offers up a twangy ditty with sparse guitar riffs and spacey keyboard swirlings over a cowpoke beat.

If you want to personalize the e-mails you receive from myplay, or if you are not interested in receiving our periodic e-mails, just visit Account Info and make your changes.