I signed up for the event, but still do NOT know when the event starts.

I found a support phone number for SGI (800)800-4744 and left a message for
them to return a call to me w. this vital info.

According to their message, the support line operates w. normal 8-5 hours.
So, I definitely will call them tomorrow during their normal business hours.
And, I encourage any others who are interested in the event to do the same.

When I know, I will post the start time info to our list tomorrow if someone
else has not already done so.

Rodney

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com