Mike,

Here are some of the photos I took.

I am trying this excite.com service so that those w. slow dial up
connection don't whine about huge jpeg file downloads.

Rodney

Hi! Come check out my photo album, "Eugene LUG" at the Excite Photo Center. Copy and
paste this URL (Web address) into the address field of your web browser...

http://photocenter.excite.com/photocenter/album_guest?albumId=308134&un=rmishima

HINT: If your email program does not recognize the above URL (Web address) as an
active link and you are getting an error message, here is how to copy and paste the
address into your browser.

1. Copy the entire URL to the Clipboard by highlighting it and selecting Copy from the
Edit menu.
2. Open your browser and paste the URL into the address field. You can paste by
pressing Control-V (Windows) or Command-V (Macintosh).
3. Check the email to be sure the entire URL is pasted in the browser. If the end is
missing, copy and paste that section separately at the end of the address field.
4. Look carefully at the URL in the address field and delete any spaces.
5. When the URL contains no spaces, press Enter.

Also, remember to bookmark this image in your browser so you can find it easily again.
We do not currently have a directory of member albums, although we will be introducing
this feature soon!

Create your own photo albums at the Excite Photo Center by visiting...

http://photocenter.excite.com

Check out some Photos from Thursday Lab sessions and the past Demo Day at EWEB. If you
prefer jpeg e-mail attachments, let me know.

This email has been sent to you compliments of the Excite Photo Center, the best place
to share and enjoy photos on the Web. Come browse our Image Gallery, download free
screen savers, create online photo albums to share with your friends, and much more!