Kevin,

Thanks for the offer.

My shipping address is:

946 NW Circle Blvd #290
Corvallis, OR 97330-1410

(541)754-9064

As I mentioned, I already have my own "private" copy of the retail TurboLinux 6.0
WorkStation, which I will install soon.

My plan is to install Workstation first, then "upgrade" to Server. After that is
successful, I will install and test drive Oracle 8i. Beyond that, potentially
install ClusterServer. The Eugene Lug has tentative plans to make ClusterServer a
group project.

If you have updated eval CD-ROMs for Server and ClusterServer, I would certainly
appreciate that.

BTW, I also belong to the Mid Valley Lug in Corvallis. Could you please send some
extra copies that I can distribute to them.?

Thank you on behalf of the entire Eugene Lug.

Rodney