Sam,

I successfully downloaded RH62. w. my cable-modem and burned an extra copy that I
left w. Stan last week. If you bring 2 blank CD-Rs, he'll burn a copy for you.

I got the RH6.2 iso image from the site that Dennis previously mentioned:

If anyone's got the bandwidth, you can get it at:
        ftp://limestone.uoregon.edu/pub/Linux/distributions/

Don't burn up too much bandwidth.

---

Rodney