Ok,
    Somebody please help be before I go nuts. At work we are behind a
very good firewall so we work with our unix boxes in a trusted mode
(i.e. you can rlogin to most any box without a password.). I recently
upgraded our groups linux server from RedHat 6.0 to RedHat 6.2 to take
advantage for several reasons. Now I cannot for the life of me, get the
stupid thing to let me rlogin without a password. I know I this worked
on the 6.0 box, because I have dozens of scripts that use
rlogin/rexec/rsh etc. Can anybody help me out? Has something changed in
6.2?

Thanks,
Garl

Garl R. Grigsby
Customer Applications Engineering - Analysis Team

Structural Dynamics Research Corporation      Phone: (800)242-7372
TAO Americas Support Center                   FAX: (541)342-8277
1750 Willow Creek Circle                      Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Eugene, OR 97402                              Internet:
http://www.sdrc.com

-FEA makes a good engineer great, and a poor engineer dangerous-