I am looking to put together a very inexpensive 3rd computer to use as an
emergency backup server in case my main web server goes down.. or if I
want to reinstall everything (don't want customers complaining because
they aren't getting mail or their page doesn't work).

My first question might seem obvious, but I don't know the answer to it..
The LEAST expensive route would be to find a free server that will host my
pages as a secondary domain AND be a mail server.  Is there such a place?

If not, my second question is.. where in Eugene can I go to find a cheap
small hard drive (about 1 gig is ok with me) to use to create a backup
server?

Thanks.

james