Looks like I found a "Karlnet Configurator"... that should configure
it (it can't configure the NAT or DHCP stuff though).  Hard to find,
though - nothing on freshmeat, it was just buried in one of the many
replies in one of /.'s articles.  www.karlnet.com

I must be missing something about the airport cards though.  All
the net documentation says that they are missing an antenna, won't
work in non-macs, and when I put mine in the cardbus slot it just
makes the mouse stop responding.  Probably have to buy a wavelan.

Curt