On 30 May 2000, at 15:18, Edward Craig wrote:

> This is an "early warning" notification of the OSU auction and is
> intentionally short; more information will be posted Thursday evening.
>
> There will be an auction this weekend, Saturday, June 3,  at OSU at
> 13th and "A" Street in Corvallis, Oregon.
>
> We have lots of: computers, printers, desks (including wooden desks),
> monitors, and several vehicles.

Be warned!!  My old boss went to this auction once and came back
with a full pallet of goodies, including a Sparc 5, 2 HP-UX
workstations, and an assortment of printers.  He opened up one of
the HP workstations and found 2 Seagate 2 GB SCSI drives in
perfect working condition (the only thing wrong with the box was
bad RAM), all with monitors, and assorted printers.

The total cost-- $50.

Have fun in Corvallis,
Dennis
"Custard pies are a sort of esperanto: a  universal language."
                     --Noel Godin