Hey all, I'm interested in buying a wavelan/lucent/orinoco wireless
card.  No one in town seems to sell them off the shelf.  What are
the best websites to order this kind of thing from?  I don't order
a lot of tech equipment so I'm not really sure where to start looking.
Are there sites that search all the different computer equipment
sites out there to find the best deal?

This is the 802.11b wireless 11mb/sec card, either "silver" or
"gold" (preferably gold).  I actually want two, one with a pci
adapter so I can put it in my gateway in place of getting one of
the more expensive standalone-gateway things.

I've tried outpost.com since Seth mentioned it, but they don't
carry this brand of wireless card.

Thanks,
Curt