Why not put a booth in the middle of the action?  Everyone walks right buy our office.

Are Cyber cafes doing any good any more?

At 12:45 AM 07/14/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm pretty much up for what anybody else wants to do.
>
>Didn't somebody mention a linux float in the parade (ahem, Rob S.)?  We
>could make a "Geeks with Boats" float (ha, pun intended).  Does anybody
>have infos for this?

Worth looking into, the real question is: Is anyone interested in this?
Personally, I'm not the float/parade type...

 >         We can pay $50 to set up our own booth, get into efn's booth (if
> > we ask, and efn agrees) for $30, or do what we did last year at the PC
> > Traininmg Center parking lot.

My vote is the parking lot.  Zero cost, and plenty of space...

>We have lots of CD's left from the Oregon
> > Country Fair, so we get a choice of actions (and Seth tells me lots more
> > is available for the asking).

We can arrange for much more stuff.  The celebration is in September,
which is far enough away to ask for things..

Seth