Well I am stuck on a voice conf call and I can't place the call. How about
you call me? I should be off in the next hour or so.

687-2685.

RonL wrote:

> Ok, 485-2368
>
> Leave a message. First one to the phone gets it. leave your number and I
> will contact you later today to set up a time to hand it over.
>
> Ron

Garl R. Grigsby
Customer Applications Engineering - Analysis Team

Structural Dynamics Research Corporation      Phone: (800)242-7372
TAO Americas Support Center                   FAX: (541)342-8277
1750 Willow Creek Circle                      Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Eugene, OR 97402                              Internet:  http://www.sdrc.com

-FEA makes a good engineer great, and a poor engineer dangerous-