Sorry all, I am already on a team. But check out my stats. Look under
Bad_Karma.

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_20126.html

Rob Hudson wrote:

> Team EUGLUG is now in existence.
>
> Follow these steps to join and start analyzing sky data...
>
> 1. Get the seti@home client for Unix:
> http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/unix.html
>
> For other OSs:
> http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/download.html
>
> 2. Untar it and read the READMEs.  Running setiathome for the first time
> will create an account for you.
>
> 3. Join Team EUGLUG
> http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/cgi?cmd=team_join_form&id=83862
>
> -Rob.

Garl R. Grigsby
Customer Applications Engineering - Analysis Team
Structural Dynamics Research Corporation      Phone: (800)242-7372
TAO Americas Support Center                   FAX: (541)342-8277
1750 Willow Creek Circle                      Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Eugene, OR 97402                              Internet:  http://www.sdrc.com
-FEA makes a good engineer great, and a poor engineer dangerous-