Because I have 5 Sparc 10's and nothing to do with them.

Michael Smith wrote:

> The expression "shits and giggles" comes to mind.
>
> Bob Miller wrote:
>
> > Garl R. Grigsby wrote:
> >
> > > The thread on clusters brought a couple of questions to mind.
> >
> > I just have one question.
> >
> > What do you guys want a cluster for, anyway?
> >
> > --
> >                                         K<bob>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.jogger-egg.com/

Garl R. Grigsby
Customer Applications Engineering - Analysis Team

Structural Dynamics Research Corporation      Phone: (800)242-7372
TAO Americas Support Center                   FAX: (541)342-8277
1750 Willow Creek Circle                      Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Eugene, OR 97402                              Internet:
http://www.sdrc.com

-FEA makes a good engineer great, and a poor engineer dangerous-